Subject areas and courses
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- Our accredited courses will provide you with specialist knowledge and skills which will attract employers.
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Specialists in this subject area are in demand all over the world because their applied skills can revolutionise businesses and organisations of all kinds.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Our courses are based on good design principles and applied engineering problem solving. All of our degree courses are accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
- Mechanical Engineering and Design
- Students engage in enterprising problem-solving assignments, using good design practice and applied study.
Upcoming eventsView all events...
19 June 2018Mechanical Engineering Taster Day
20 June 2018Product of South Bank
21 June 2018Product Design Taster Day
22 June 2018Mechanical Engineering Taster Day
22 June 2018Engineering Product Design Taster Day
1 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of The Built Environment and Architecture; School of Engineering
Latest newsView all news...
Product Design students deliver creative Airlander concepts
3 May 2018
His Royal Highness The Duke of York officially opens South Bank Engineering University Training College
9 February 2018
LSBU University student wins national bursary for engineering talent
29 January 2018
Thomas’ success proves Asperger’s is no barrier in academia
29 November 2017
LSBU leads by example in tackling sustainability challenges
22 November 2017
Mayor of London certifies LSBU a healthy place to work
15 November 2017
Discover the Changing Face of Elephant & Castle at LSBU
14 November 2017
LSBU awards six honorary graduates and fellows
10 November 2017
LSBU celebrates 125 year Anniversary with Parliamentary reception
9 November 2017