Subject areas and courses
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- Our accredited courses will provide you with specialist knowledge and skills which will attract employers.
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Specialists in this subject area are in demand all over the world because their applied skills can revolutionise businesses and organisations of all kinds.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Our courses are based on good design principles and applied engineering problem solving. All of our degree courses are accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
- Mechanical Engineering and Design
- Students engage in enterprising problem-solving assignments, using good design practice and applied study.
Upcoming eventsView all events...
28 February 2019Closet Worker - How LGBT+ rights have shaped the workplace
6 March 2019Casual Misogyny and Sexism - Banter or Oppression?
24 April 2019Two day workshop on sustainable biodiesel production
Latest newsView all news...
Branching out: LSBU research fellow tours universities UK-wide to promote The Great Competition
14 January 2019
Engineering students win big at the Engineering Sketches Prize
13 December 2018
Research project at LSBU takes coveted award
13 December 2018
£10,000 win for LSBU student’s water heating solution
14 November 2018
LSBU professor awarded for major engineering management accomplishments
6 November 2018
Calling all Engineers: LSBU’s Thomas Empson urges creative contributions to sustainable development
1 November 2018
Two student teams reach Engineering Design Challenge National Final
9 July 2018
Product Design students deliver creative Airlander concepts
3 May 2018
His Royal Highness The Duke of York officially opens South Bank Engineering University Training College
9 February 2018