Undergraduate offer holders
When starting your course at LSBU’s School of Arts and Creative Industries you not only benefit from great facilities such as Elephant Studios and the Edric Theatre, as well as heavily subsidised access to Adobe Creative Suite, you also become part of the School’s community. With secure access to our buildings and creative facilities, we ensure that students in the School are given priority when it comes to using these theatre, studio and suite spaces. You will gain the skills and training to make the most of these facilities from lecturers and technicians, as well as the opportunity to form exciting collaborations and partnerships with fellow creative students and external companies.
Our welcoming and diverse community allows you to take advantage of:
- Our central London location: visit free exhibitions at Tate Modern and get student discounted tickets at The National Theatre and Young Vic
- Cheaper travel: We’re in zone 1 which means you can walk to most of the key destinations and to save money while exploring everything this vibrant city has to offer – pick up a student oyster card
- Dedicated LSBU accommodation: our halls of residence are just a 10-minute walk from campus and within walking distance of some of the most creative venues in the city. We also guarantee first year accommodation for students who apply before 31 May.
Read more about why you should be here.
The School promises...
To ensure that we make life as easy as possible, all full-time undergraduate Home/EU students starting in the School of Arts and Creative Industries in September 2018, will receive a number of guaranteed opportunities and free additional products/services.
- Subsidised Adobe Creative Suite for all Arts and Creative Industries students.
- Up to 50 x £500 scholarships based on performance at interview / assessment. Scholarship money will be issued to students in semester two of their first year of study.
- BA (Hons) Drama and Performance and BA (Hons) English with Creative Writing students: £100 Theatre tokens for the first year.
- BA (Hons) Photography students: £100 printing allowance for first year.
Each year we run a series of post-application events tailored to undergraduate students. You can read about them on our subject specific events page.
Most of the events are invitation only. So, to avoid missing out please make sure that we hold your up-to-date email address and telephone number. Read more about updating your contact information.
Prepare to start
In the "Prepare to start" tab on your individual course page, you can find information to help you prepare for your studies, including enrolment, induction and recommended reading.
Chris Skidmore, Minister of State for Universities, visits LSBU’s School of Arts and Creative Industries
10 April 2019
LSBU Journalism students launch 'Paint London Green' anti-air pollution campaign
10 April 2019
LSBU Journalism students to team up with innovative start-up Fighthoax
6 March 2019
LSBU graduate wins big at the RTS London Student Awards
22 February 2019
Hollywood actor David Oyelowo awarded honorary doctorate by London South Bank University
15 October 2018
LSBU loans Dorothy Mead’s Reclining Nude painting to Tate Britain
6 March 2018
Dynamic partnership with London South Bank University and the V & A proves a hit
24 January 2018
LSBU hosts first Media Communications and Cultural Studies Association conference
13 January 2018
Thomas’ success proves Asperger’s is no barrier in academia
29 November 2017