How to hire
Elephant Studios is a new facility on the London South Bank University campus, which is situated 3 miles from Soho (20-minute Tube ride) with parking on the premises.
The studios comprise of a range of production spaces that can be hired individually or in combination. Technical support will be provided.
- Film Studio and Soundstage: 102.9m2 double-height film studio with a DMX lighting grid, green screen backdrop, soundstage and backstage facilities.
- camera retro
- Photography Studio: 102.9m2 double-height film studio with a photography lighting grid, green room, and specialised photography equipment.
- Editing Suites: Seven Editing Suites, all air-conditioned and acoustically treated, are ideal for use in film practice: editing video and audio, and recording quick sound files.
- Grading Suites: Networked with an ultra fast 10Gb/s network and neutral walls and lighting to optimise conditions for the colourist.
- Screening Cinema: 36-seat cinema features a 4K projector and 5.1 sound playback, and is ideal to preview your production work before it goes out to the public.
- Sound Studio: The two high specification floating roomshave been acoustically treated and isolated, and the mixing console is an SSL AWS 924 Delta, with Dynaudio AIR and Genelec monitoring.
We are keen to work with clients who are:
- Interested in forming a long-term relationship with the University
- Interested in providing internship opportunities for current students
- Can demonstrate potential for engaging with and amplifying our PR activities as we introduce this new facility to the ‘for hire’ market.
Personalised quote and account management
If you would like to talk through your requirements for a personalised quote, or arrange to tour the facilities in person, please get in touch with Peter Hadfield, Business Development Manager.
Phone: 020 7815 6918
22 June 2018The Working-Class Avant-Garde
22 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
23 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
24 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
25 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
29 June 2018Rio Ferdinand Media Day
15 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Arts and Creative Industries; School of Applied Sciences; School of Law and Social Sciences
19 October 2018A season of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
20 October 2018A season of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
16 November 2018A season of Shakespeare: Titus Andronicus
LSBU loans Dorothy Mead’s Reclining Nude painting to Tate Britain
6 March 2018
Dynamic partnership with London South Bank University and the V & A proves a hit
24 January 2018
LSBU hosts first Media Communications and Cultural Studies Association conference
13 January 2018
Thomas’ success proves Asperger’s is no barrier in academia
29 November 2017
LSBU leads by example in tackling sustainability challenges
22 November 2017
Mayor of London certifies LSBU a healthy place to work
15 November 2017
Discover the Changing Face of Elephant & Castle at LSBU
14 November 2017
LSBU awards six honorary graduates and fellows
10 November 2017
LSBU celebrates 125 year Anniversary with Parliamentary reception
9 November 2017