- Ghosh, S. ,Iqbal, M. ,Wang, X. , Dagiuklas, T. , Dahal, K. ³An Optimised Hybrid Routing Model for Large Scale SDN Network² under review by Journal of Cloud Computing, June 2017
- Saptarshi Ghosh, Muddesar Iqbal, Tasos Dagiuklas, Ali Kashif Bashir, Amjad Ali “Mobile Edge Computing Architecture to support ResourceAware Migration for Intelligent IoT Applications”. Submitted to IEEE Communication Magazine on 22 January 2018
- Mumtaz, S., Huq, K., Rodriguez, J., Ghosh, S., Ugwuanyi, E., Iqbal, M., Dagiuklas, T., Stavrou, S., Kanaris, L., Politis, I., Lykourgiotis, A., Chrysikos, T. , Nakou, P., Georgakopoulos P. Self-organization Towards Reduced Cost and Energy Per Bit for Future Emerging Radio Technologies (2017). In proceeding of IEEE GLOBECOM Workshop, 4-8 December 2017, Singapore
- Bulkan, U., Dagiuklas, T. Predicting Quality Of Experience For Online Video Systems Using Machine Learning IEEE 19th International Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing, Luton, UK, 16-18 October 2017
- Andriopoulou F, Orphanoudakis T, Dagiuklas T. IoTA: IoT Automated SIP-based Emergency Call Triggering System for general eHealth purposes, 13th IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications, Rome, Italy, 09-11 October 2017
- Shahzadi, S., Iqbal, M., and A. Dagiuklas. "Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): A Comparative Performance Analysis of Open-Source Cloud Platforms." (2017). In proceeding of IEEE CAMAD-2017, June 19-21, 2017, in Lund, Sweden.
- Athanasopoulos, D., Lykourgiotis, A., Politis, I. & Dagiuklas, T. (2016). End-to-end quality aware optimization for multimedia clouds. Telecommunications and Multimedia. Herakleion, Greece. 27-29 July 2016. Greece: Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers.
- Wang, X. & Iqbal, M. (2016) An Interoperable Multi-Protocol Communication System and Method. Patent No. CN105704125 A, Publication date Jun 22, 2016. Google Patents.
- Wang X, Iqbal M, Communication device and method for achieving multi-protocol interoperability. Patent No: WO2017121235 A1 Jul 20, 2017.
- Shahzadi, M. , Iqbal, M., Dagiuklas, T., Qayyum Z., Sarwar S. Multi-Access Edge Computing: Open issues, Challenges and Future Perspectives. It has been accepted for publication by Journal of Cloud Computing , October 2017.
- Shahzadi, M. , Iqbal, M., Dagiuklas, T.(2017). Edu-Cloud: On-the-fly Employability Skills as a Service. John Wiley Journal of Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 25(6), 10.1002/cae.21886
- Hussain, S., Iqbal, M., Saeed, A., Raza, I., Raza, H., Ali, A., Bashir, A., Baig, A. (2017). An Efficient Channel Access Scheme for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks. DOI: 10.1155/2017/8246050, Mobile Information Systems, 2017.
- Lykourgiotis, A., Kotsopoulos, S., Dagiuklas, T., “A Novel Mobility-Aware Playout Algorithm for VoIP Services”, Springer Wireless Personal Communications, May 2017, DOI: 10.1007/s11277-017-4305-1
- Markakis, E., Lykourgiotis, A., Politis, I., Dagiuklas, A., Rebahi, Y. & Pallis, E. (2017) EMYNOS: Next Generation Emergency Communication. IEEE Communications Magazine, 55(1). DoI: 10.1109/MCOM.2017.1600284CM
- Chrysikos, T., Birkos, K., Dagiuklas, T. & Kotsopoulos, S. (2016) Wireless Information-Theoretic Security: Theoretical analysis & experimental measurements with multiple eavesdroppers in an outdoor obstacle-dense MANET. Elsevier Physical Communication, November 2016. DoI: 10.1016/j.phycom.2016.11.003
- Taleb, T., Dutta, S., Ksentini, A., Iqbal, M., & Flinck, H. (2016). Mobile Edge Computing Potential in Making Cities Smarter. IEEE Communications Magazine.
- Haider, S. F., Abbas, L., Ali, A., Iqbal, M., Raza, I., Hussain, S. A. & Suh, D. Y. (2016) Taxonomy and issues for antifragile-based multimedia cloud computing. Journal of Reliable Intelligent Environments, 2016 (1-3), 1-13
- Dar, M. A., Shafiq, M., Iqbal, M., & Choi, J. G. (2015). Optimized and Smart Link Removal Topology Control for Unplanned Wireless Mesh Networks. Smart CR, 5 (4), 294-307.
- Khan, A. R., Iqbal, M., Muzaffar, J., Nisar, A., Ali, A., Raza, I., & Hussain, S. A. (2015) Optimized congestion aware and rate-adaptive multimedia communication for application in fragile environment during disaster management and recovery. Journal of Reliable Intelligent Environments, 2015 (2-4), 147-158.
- Ahmed, U., Raza, I., Hussain, S. A., Ali, A., Iqbal, M., & Wang, X. (2015). Modelling cyber security for software-defined networks those grow strong when exposed to threats. Springer Journal of Reliable Intelligent Environments, 2015 (2-4), 123-146.
- Zaman, K., Shafiq, M., Choi, J. G., & Iqbal, M. (2015). The Life Cycle of Routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks: A Survey. Smart CR, 5 (3), 135-150.
- Asif, M. S., Shafiq, M., Choi, J. G., Iqbal, M., & Irshad, A. (2015). Flexible and efficient aggregation framework for antifragile wireless mesh networks. Journal of Reliable Intelligent Environments, 1 (2-4), 159-171.
- Shahzadi S, Iqbal M, Dagiuklas T. Edu‐Cloud: On‐the‐fly employability skills as a service. Computer Applications in Engineering Education. 2017 Sep 24.
- Kondoz, A. & Dagiuklas, T. (eds) (2017). Connected Media in the Future Internet Era, Springer.
Upcoming eventsView all events...
23 August 2018CIPD courses at LSBU information evening
27 September 2018Dr Rami Ranger CBE Annual Enterprise Lecture
1 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of The Built Environment and Architecture; School of Engineering
6 October 2018University Open Day
15 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Arts and Creative Industries; School of Applied Sciences; School of Law and Social Sciences
19 October 2018A season of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
20 October 2018A season of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
29 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Business
31 October 2018Extended Project Support Programme
5 November 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Health and Social Care
Latest newsView all news...
LSBU experts conclude that Heliport noise could be a danger to health
14 August 2018
LSBU awarded Gold standard for supporting armed forces community
8 August 2018
Former MP and minister appointed University Chancellor
1 August 2018
Two student teams reach Engineering Design Challenge National Final
9 July 2018
LSBU academic chosen as one of the top figures in NHS history
3 July 2018
Academic wins award for pioneering research on kidney care
29 June 2018
Ex-smokers might be better off with high rather than low nicotine e-cigs
18 June 2018
LSBU students provide solutions for the local business community
14 June 2018
Ground-breaking report shows gangs are more money than territory-orientated
5 June 2018