- Ghosh, S. ,Iqbal, M. ,Wang, X. , Dagiuklas, T. , Dahal, K. ³An Optimised Hybrid Routing Model for Large Scale SDN Network² under review by Journal of Cloud Computing, June 2017
- Saptarshi Ghosh, Muddesar Iqbal, Tasos Dagiuklas, Ali Kashif Bashir, Amjad Ali “Mobile Edge Computing Architecture to support ResourceAware Migration for Intelligent IoT Applications”. Submitted to IEEE Communication Magazine on 22 January 2018
- Mumtaz, S., Huq, K., Rodriguez, J., Ghosh, S., Ugwuanyi, E., Iqbal, M., Dagiuklas, T., Stavrou, S., Kanaris, L., Politis, I., Lykourgiotis, A., Chrysikos, T. , Nakou, P., Georgakopoulos P. Self-organization Towards Reduced Cost and Energy Per Bit for Future Emerging Radio Technologies (2017). In proceeding of IEEE GLOBECOM Workshop, 4-8 December 2017, Singapore
- Bulkan, U., Dagiuklas, T. Predicting Quality Of Experience For Online Video Systems Using Machine Learning IEEE 19th International Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing, Luton, UK, 16-18 October 2017
- Andriopoulou F, Orphanoudakis T, Dagiuklas T. IoTA: IoT Automated SIP-based Emergency Call Triggering System for general eHealth purposes, 13th IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications, Rome, Italy, 09-11 October 2017
- Shahzadi, S., Iqbal, M., and A. Dagiuklas. "Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): A Comparative Performance Analysis of Open-Source Cloud Platforms." (2017). In proceeding of IEEE CAMAD-2017, June 19-21, 2017, in Lund, Sweden.
- Athanasopoulos, D., Lykourgiotis, A., Politis, I. & Dagiuklas, T. (2016). End-to-end quality aware optimization for multimedia clouds. Telecommunications and Multimedia. Herakleion, Greece. 27-29 July 2016. Greece: Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers.
- Wang, X. & Iqbal, M. (2016) An Interoperable Multi-Protocol Communication System and Method. Patent No. CN105704125 A, Publication date Jun 22, 2016. Google Patents.
- Wang X, Iqbal M, Communication device and method for achieving multi-protocol interoperability. Patent No: WO2017121235 A1 Jul 20, 2017.
- Shahzadi, M. , Iqbal, M., Dagiuklas, T., Qayyum Z., Sarwar S. Multi-Access Edge Computing: Open issues, Challenges and Future Perspectives. It has been accepted for publication by Journal of Cloud Computing , October 2017.
- Shahzadi, M. , Iqbal, M., Dagiuklas, T.(2017). Edu-Cloud: On-the-fly Employability Skills as a Service. John Wiley Journal of Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 25(6), 10.1002/cae.21886
- Hussain, S., Iqbal, M., Saeed, A., Raza, I., Raza, H., Ali, A., Bashir, A., Baig, A. (2017). An Efficient Channel Access Scheme for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks. DOI: 10.1155/2017/8246050, Mobile Information Systems, 2017.
- Lykourgiotis, A., Kotsopoulos, S., Dagiuklas, T., “A Novel Mobility-Aware Playout Algorithm for VoIP Services”, Springer Wireless Personal Communications, May 2017, DOI: 10.1007/s11277-017-4305-1
- Markakis, E., Lykourgiotis, A., Politis, I., Dagiuklas, A., Rebahi, Y. & Pallis, E. (2017) EMYNOS: Next Generation Emergency Communication. IEEE Communications Magazine, 55(1). DoI: 10.1109/MCOM.2017.1600284CM
- Chrysikos, T., Birkos, K., Dagiuklas, T. & Kotsopoulos, S. (2016) Wireless Information-Theoretic Security: Theoretical analysis & experimental measurements with multiple eavesdroppers in an outdoor obstacle-dense MANET. Elsevier Physical Communication, November 2016. DoI: 10.1016/j.phycom.2016.11.003
- Taleb, T., Dutta, S., Ksentini, A., Iqbal, M., & Flinck, H. (2016). Mobile Edge Computing Potential in Making Cities Smarter. IEEE Communications Magazine.
- Haider, S. F., Abbas, L., Ali, A., Iqbal, M., Raza, I., Hussain, S. A. & Suh, D. Y. (2016) Taxonomy and issues for antifragile-based multimedia cloud computing. Journal of Reliable Intelligent Environments, 2016 (1-3), 1-13
- Dar, M. A., Shafiq, M., Iqbal, M., & Choi, J. G. (2015). Optimized and Smart Link Removal Topology Control for Unplanned Wireless Mesh Networks. Smart CR, 5 (4), 294-307.
- Khan, A. R., Iqbal, M., Muzaffar, J., Nisar, A., Ali, A., Raza, I., & Hussain, S. A. (2015) Optimized congestion aware and rate-adaptive multimedia communication for application in fragile environment during disaster management and recovery. Journal of Reliable Intelligent Environments, 2015 (2-4), 147-158.
- Ahmed, U., Raza, I., Hussain, S. A., Ali, A., Iqbal, M., & Wang, X. (2015). Modelling cyber security for software-defined networks those grow strong when exposed to threats. Springer Journal of Reliable Intelligent Environments, 2015 (2-4), 123-146.
- Zaman, K., Shafiq, M., Choi, J. G., & Iqbal, M. (2015). The Life Cycle of Routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks: A Survey. Smart CR, 5 (3), 135-150.
- Asif, M. S., Shafiq, M., Choi, J. G., Iqbal, M., & Irshad, A. (2015). Flexible and efficient aggregation framework for antifragile wireless mesh networks. Journal of Reliable Intelligent Environments, 1 (2-4), 159-171.
- Shahzadi S, Iqbal M, Dagiuklas T. Edu‐Cloud: On‐the‐fly employability skills as a service. Computer Applications in Engineering Education. 2017 Sep 24.
- Kondoz, A. & Dagiuklas, T. (eds) (2017). Connected Media in the Future Internet Era, Springer.
Upcoming eventsView all events...
9 January 2019University Open Evening
18 January 2019Addressing Complexity: Homelessness and Addiction
8 February 2019Beyond the Console: Gender and Narrative Games - Day One
9 February 2019Beyond the Console: Gender and Narrative Games - Day Two
14 February 2019Education Across the Divide Conference 2019: Creative and Innovative Approaches to Inclusive Education
9 March 2019University Open Day
20 March 2019Applied Science Experience Day
Latest newsView all news...
LSBU helps establish waste management model for Indonesia
17 December 2018
Engineering students win big at the Engineering Sketches Prize
13 December 2018
Research project at LSBU takes coveted award
13 December 2018
London South Bank University’s new Passmore Centre will drive Apprenticeship delivery in Southwark
28 November 2018
£10,000 win for LSBU student’s water heating solution
14 November 2018
South Bank celebration marks Sir Simon Hughes becoming new Chancellor of LSBU
9 November 2018
LSBU professor awarded for major engineering management accomplishments
6 November 2018
Lord David Blunkett former home secretary awarded honorary doctorate
1 November 2018
Calling all Engineers: LSBU’s Thomas Empson urges creative contributions to sustainable development
1 November 2018