Staff at LSBU's Centre for Cross Curricular Initiatives (CCCI) have been involved in a range of publications. Details of some of them are given below. Publications are grouped by subject matter and details on how to order them can be found by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full listings of published work accompany academic profiles submitted to our People Finder. Search the People Finder for research topics that interest you.
Sustainable Development Education/Global Citizenship
- Building Capacity for ESD/GC in Times of Change, Network Conference Proceedings (2011)
- Education of Hope: the impact of ESD/GC on the wellbeing of teachers and young people, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2010)
- Developing Critical Perspectives on Education for Sustainable Development / Global citizenship in Initial Teacher Education, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2009).
- Teachers for a Better World, edited by Inman and Rogers (2008), CCCI
- Making a Difference: global citizenship in initial teacher training
- Building a Sustainable Future: challenges for initial teacher training, Inman and Rogers (2006)
- Teaching for a Sustainable Future: embedding sustainable development education in the Initial Teacher Training Curriculum, Griffin, Inman, Meadows, Wade, Norman and Rogers (2002)
- Development Education with Initial Teacher Training. Shaping a Better Future, Inman and Wade (1997), Oxfam Education
The Personal and Social Devlopment of Young People in Schools
- Enhancing PSHE: Challenging Practice, Changing Worlds,
Inman, Buck, and Tandy (2003), Routledge Falmer.
- Assessing Pupils' Personal and Social Development: Measuring the Unmeasurable?
Inman, Buck, and Burke (1998), Falmer Press.
- Adding Value? Schools responsibility for pupils personal and social development,
Inman and Buck (1995), Trentham Books.
- Curriculum Guidance No 2: Reaffirming values, practical case studies in implementing cross-curricular dimensions, themes and skills,
Buck and Inman (1993), CCCI.
- Curriculum Guidance No 1: Whole School Provision for Personal and Social Development: The role of the cross curricular elements,
Buck and Inman (1992), CCCI.
Selected Other Publications
- School Councils: an apprenticeship in democracy? Inman and Burke (2002)
- Cultural Harmony: research into the understandings and views of young people in Newham secondary schools, (2007), CCCI
- Crossing boundaries: evaluation report off a digital media arts project at Lister Community School, (2008), CCCI
20 June 2019PRODUCT OF SOUTH BANK: LSBU Product Design Degree Show 2019 - Day One
20 June 2019Money’s Importance from the Religious Perspective
21 June 2019Arts and Creative Industries Experience Day
21 June 2019PRODUCT OF SOUTH BANK: LSBU Product Design Degree Show 2019 - Day Two
21 June 2019Depicting the future of AI through art
22 June 2019PRODUCT OF SOUTH BANK: LSBU Product Design Degree Show 2019 - Day Three
22 June 2019University Open Day
24 June 2019Information Evening: International Human Resources Management
26 June 2019Open borders in Europe: current challenges from migration and from terrorism … working towards solutions
26 June 2019'Citizenship, Nation-Building and Identity in the EU' - Book Launch and Reception
LSBU’s Professor Alison Leary awarded MBE in Queen's Birthday Honours List 2019
14 June 2019
Lauren Webster, student at LSBU, wins at Women in Property Awards for the South East
12 June 2019
Ten place rise for LSBU in the Guardian League Table 2020
11 June 2019
Associate nursing professor at LSBU awarded place on 70@70 leadership programme
4 June 2019
Law student at LSBU wins double scholarship from the Honourable Society of Inner Temple
17 May 2019
LSBU hosts British Journalism Training Council conference
15 May 2019
London South Bank University supports MillionPlus #ThinkModern campaign
14 May 2019
LSBU's engineering students take on Constructionarium 2019
13 May 2019
LSBU chancellor co-hosts local business gathering with Southwark Chamber of Commerce
10 May 2019