Staff at LSBU's Centre for Cross Curricular Initiatives (CCCI) have been involved in a range of publications. Details of some of them are given below. Publications are grouped by subject matter and details on how to order them can be found by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full listings of published work accompany academic profiles submitted to our People Finder. Search the People Finder for research topics that interest you.
Sustainable Development Education/Global Citizenship
- Building Capacity for ESD/GC in Times of Change, Network Conference Proceedings (2011)
- Education of Hope: the impact of ESD/GC on the wellbeing of teachers and young people, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2010)
- Developing Critical Perspectives on Education for Sustainable Development / Global citizenship in Initial Teacher Education, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2009).
- Teachers for a Better World, edited by Inman and Rogers (2008), CCCI
- Making a Difference: global citizenship in initial teacher training
- Building a Sustainable Future: challenges for initial teacher training, Inman and Rogers (2006)
- Teaching for a Sustainable Future: embedding sustainable development education in the Initial Teacher Training Curriculum, Griffin, Inman, Meadows, Wade, Norman and Rogers (2002)
- Development Education with Initial Teacher Training. Shaping a Better Future, Inman and Wade (1997), Oxfam Education
The Personal and Social Devlopment of Young People in Schools
- Enhancing PSHE: Challenging Practice, Changing Worlds,
Inman, Buck, and Tandy (2003), Routledge Falmer.
- Assessing Pupils' Personal and Social Development: Measuring the Unmeasurable?
Inman, Buck, and Burke (1998), Falmer Press.
- Adding Value? Schools responsibility for pupils personal and social development,
Inman and Buck (1995), Trentham Books.
- Curriculum Guidance No 2: Reaffirming values, practical case studies in implementing cross-curricular dimensions, themes and skills,
Buck and Inman (1993), CCCI.
- Curriculum Guidance No 1: Whole School Provision for Personal and Social Development: The role of the cross curricular elements,
Buck and Inman (1992), CCCI.
Selected Other Publications
- School Councils: an apprenticeship in democracy? Inman and Burke (2002)
- Cultural Harmony: research into the understandings and views of young people in Newham secondary schools, (2007), CCCI
- Crossing boundaries: evaluation report off a digital media arts project at Lister Community School, (2008), CCCI
23 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
23 June 2018University Open Day
24 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
25 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
25 June 2018Social Sciences Taster Day
26 June 2018Urban, Environment and Leisure Studies Taster Day
26 June 2018Law Taster Day
27 June 2018Education Taster Day
27 June 20182018 Architecture Show
27 June 2018Healthcare – a risky business
Ex-smokers might be better off with high rather than low nicotine e-cigs
18 June 2018
LSBU students provide solutions for the local business community
14 June 2018
Ground-breaking report shows gangs are more money than territory-orientated
5 June 2018
Another solid rise for LSBU in league tables
1 June 2018
LSBU wins Partnership of the Year with St Mungo’s at the Student Nursing Times Award 2018
21 May 2018
How black nurses were vital to our health service even before Windrush, a talk by Stephen Bourne
17 May 2018
Remodelling crowd medical services in the English football league, a study by LSBU and Millwall Football Club
4 May 2018
Product Design students deliver creative Airlander concepts
3 May 2018
London South Bank University enters top 100 League in Complete Universities Guide
25 April 2018