Staff at LSBU's Centre for Cross Curricular Initiatives (CCCI) have been involved in a range of publications. Details of some of them are given below. Publications are grouped by subject matter and details on how to order them can be found by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full listings of published work accompany academic profiles submitted to our People Finder. Search the People Finder for research topics that interest you.
Sustainable Development Education/Global Citizenship
- Building Capacity for ESD/GC in Times of Change, Network Conference Proceedings (2011)
- Education of Hope: the impact of ESD/GC on the wellbeing of teachers and young people, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2010)
- Developing Critical Perspectives on Education for Sustainable Development / Global citizenship in Initial Teacher Education, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2009).
- Teachers for a Better World, edited by Inman and Rogers (2008), CCCI
- Making a Difference: global citizenship in initial teacher training
- Building a Sustainable Future: challenges for initial teacher training, Inman and Rogers (2006)
- Teaching for a Sustainable Future: embedding sustainable development education in the Initial Teacher Training Curriculum, Griffin, Inman, Meadows, Wade, Norman and Rogers (2002)
- Development Education with Initial Teacher Training. Shaping a Better Future, Inman and Wade (1997), Oxfam Education
The Personal and Social Devlopment of Young People in Schools
- Enhancing PSHE: Challenging Practice, Changing Worlds,
Inman, Buck, and Tandy (2003), Routledge Falmer.
- Assessing Pupils' Personal and Social Development: Measuring the Unmeasurable?
Inman, Buck, and Burke (1998), Falmer Press.
- Adding Value? Schools responsibility for pupils personal and social development,
Inman and Buck (1995), Trentham Books.
- Curriculum Guidance No 2: Reaffirming values, practical case studies in implementing cross-curricular dimensions, themes and skills,
Buck and Inman (1993), CCCI.
- Curriculum Guidance No 1: Whole School Provision for Personal and Social Development: The role of the cross curricular elements,
Buck and Inman (1992), CCCI.
Selected Other Publications
- School Councils: an apprenticeship in democracy? Inman and Burke (2002)
- Cultural Harmony: research into the understandings and views of young people in Newham secondary schools, (2007), CCCI
- Crossing boundaries: evaluation report off a digital media arts project at Lister Community School, (2008), CCCI
23 April 2018Health and Social Care Open Day - Havering Campus
24 April 2018Personal Branding by Student Enterprise
24 April 2018Alumni seminars: Integrated care
25 April 2018British Society of Bakers 2018 Spring Conference
25 April 2018Undergraduate – How to Apply Evening
26 April 2018Celebrate Enterprise
9 May 2018Postgraduate Open Evening
9 May 2018Professor Robert West: What good is the label 'addiction'?
10 May 2018Before the NHS: Black Nurses in Britain 1881-1948
15 May 2018Alumni seminars: Alternative maternity care
Parents attend Lambeth Careers Cluster Conference
19 April 2018
Global report ranks LSBU’s Clarence Centre in top 20 for business start-ups
11 April 2018
Local schools visit Southwark Careers Fair 2018
3 April 2018
Lambeth College resolves to join the LSBU Family
21 March 2018
180 young people from Lambeth schools and colleges attend Lambeth Apprenticeship conference 2018
14 March 2018
ERDF grants LSBU £1Million to support 80 food SMEs
13 March 2018
Addiction recovery techniques discussed at SMART Recovery conference, hosted by LSBU
13 March 2018
Annual careers evening with the School of Business
12 March 2018
Digital communications with Andrew Mitchell from Brandmovers
9 March 2018