Staff at LSBU's Centre for Cross Curricular Initiatives (CCCI) have been involved in a range of publications. Details of some of them are given below. Publications are grouped by subject matter and details on how to order them can be found by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full listings of published work accompany academic profiles submitted to our People Finder. Search the People Finder for research topics that interest you.
Sustainable Development Education/Global Citizenship
- Building Capacity for ESD/GC in Times of Change, Network Conference Proceedings (2011)
- Education of Hope: the impact of ESD/GC on the wellbeing of teachers and young people, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2010)
- Developing Critical Perspectives on Education for Sustainable Development / Global citizenship in Initial Teacher Education, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2009).
- Teachers for a Better World, edited by Inman and Rogers (2008), CCCI
- Making a Difference: global citizenship in initial teacher training
- Building a Sustainable Future: challenges for initial teacher training, Inman and Rogers (2006)
- Teaching for a Sustainable Future: embedding sustainable development education in the Initial Teacher Training Curriculum, Griffin, Inman, Meadows, Wade, Norman and Rogers (2002)
- Development Education with Initial Teacher Training. Shaping a Better Future, Inman and Wade (1997), Oxfam Education
The Personal and Social Devlopment of Young People in Schools
- Enhancing PSHE: Challenging Practice, Changing Worlds,
Inman, Buck, and Tandy (2003), Routledge Falmer.
- Assessing Pupils' Personal and Social Development: Measuring the Unmeasurable?
Inman, Buck, and Burke (1998), Falmer Press.
- Adding Value? Schools responsibility for pupils personal and social development,
Inman and Buck (1995), Trentham Books.
- Curriculum Guidance No 2: Reaffirming values, practical case studies in implementing cross-curricular dimensions, themes and skills,
Buck and Inman (1993), CCCI.
- Curriculum Guidance No 1: Whole School Provision for Personal and Social Development: The role of the cross curricular elements,
Buck and Inman (1992), CCCI.
Selected Other Publications
- School Councils: an apprenticeship in democracy? Inman and Burke (2002)
- Cultural Harmony: research into the understandings and views of young people in Newham secondary schools, (2007), CCCI
- Crossing boundaries: evaluation report off a digital media arts project at Lister Community School, (2008), CCCI
17 October 2018CIPD courses at LSBU information evening
18 October 2018'ResearchToday!' Controllability of Linear Systems
18 October 2018Drama and Performance Taster Evening with performance of A Midsummer's Nights Dream
19 October 2018Black History Month at LSBU Launch Event
19 October 2018A season of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
20 October 2018A season of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
25 October 2018London Primary Care Quality Academy Workshop
29 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Business
30 October 2018Non-Medical Prescribing CPD Study Day
31 October 2018Extended Project Support Programme
LSBU’s Clarence Centre celebrates five years supporting university and industry collaboration
27 September 2018
LSBU wins ‘University of the Year for Graduate Employment’ for an unprecedented second year running
24 September 2018
London South Bank University wins national awards for teaching excellence
17 September 2018
Law students reach finals weekend in national competition
30 August 2018
London South Bank first UK University to offer Architecture Degree Apprenticeships
24 August 2018
Level 4 and 5 qualifications vital to fill national skills gap, says LSBU's Vice-Chancellor
23 August 2018
Lambeth College joins LSBU
22 August 2018
LSBU experts conclude that Heliport noise could be a danger to health
14 August 2018
LSBU awarded Gold standard for supporting armed forces community
8 August 2018