Staff at LSBU's Centre for Cross Curricular Initiatives (CCCI) have been involved in a range of publications. Details of some of them are given below. Publications are grouped by subject matter and details on how to order them can be found by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full listings of published work accompany academic profiles submitted to our People Finder. Search the People Finder for research topics that interest you.
Sustainable Development Education/Global Citizenship
- Building Capacity for ESD/GC in Times of Change, Network Conference Proceedings (2011)
- Education of Hope: the impact of ESD/GC on the wellbeing of teachers and young people, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2010)
- Developing Critical Perspectives on Education for Sustainable Development / Global citizenship in Initial Teacher Education, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2009).
- Teachers for a Better World, edited by Inman and Rogers (2008), CCCI
- Making a Difference: global citizenship in initial teacher training
- Building a Sustainable Future: challenges for initial teacher training, Inman and Rogers (2006)
- Teaching for a Sustainable Future: embedding sustainable development education in the Initial Teacher Training Curriculum, Griffin, Inman, Meadows, Wade, Norman and Rogers (2002)
- Development Education with Initial Teacher Training. Shaping a Better Future, Inman and Wade (1997), Oxfam Education
The Personal and Social Devlopment of Young People in Schools
- Enhancing PSHE: Challenging Practice, Changing Worlds,
Inman, Buck, and Tandy (2003), Routledge Falmer.
- Assessing Pupils' Personal and Social Development: Measuring the Unmeasurable?
Inman, Buck, and Burke (1998), Falmer Press.
- Adding Value? Schools responsibility for pupils personal and social development,
Inman and Buck (1995), Trentham Books.
- Curriculum Guidance No 2: Reaffirming values, practical case studies in implementing cross-curricular dimensions, themes and skills,
Buck and Inman (1993), CCCI.
- Curriculum Guidance No 1: Whole School Provision for Personal and Social Development: The role of the cross curricular elements,
Buck and Inman (1992), CCCI.
Selected Other Publications
- School Councils: an apprenticeship in democracy? Inman and Burke (2002)
- Cultural Harmony: research into the understandings and views of young people in Newham secondary schools, (2007), CCCI
- Crossing boundaries: evaluation report off a digital media arts project at Lister Community School, (2008), CCCI
5 October 2019University Open Day
7 October 2019School of Business Graduation Ceremony 2019
14 October 2019Graduation Ceremony: School of Arts and Creative Industries; School of Applied Sciences; School of Law and Social Sciences
28 October 2019LSBU Graduations 2019: School of the Built Environment; School of Engineering
4 November 2019School of Health and Social Care Graduation Ceremony 2019
9 November 2019University Open Day
22 November 2019Choose Your Next Steps
27 November 2019Postgraduate Open Evening
Oldest bakery school in the world celebrates 125 year anniversary with Worshipful Company of Master Bakers
17 September 2019
National Bakery School launches eco beer made from leftover bread to mark 125th anniversary
12 September 2019
LSBU drama alumna, Anna Leckey, profiled by The Times
4 September 2019
Enabling engineers to become more entrepreneurial
23 August 2019
Mature students aiming for career change make LSBU first choice in Clearing
15 August 2019
Chiropractic student wins ‘best new delegate’ at World Congress of Chiropractic Students AGM
6 August 2019
Drama graduates perform at Kingston's International Youth Arts Fringe Festival
8 July 2019
Design students win 2019 PVC Redesigned competition
5 July 2019
Bakery students achieve great success at the Alliance of Bakery Students and Trainees Conference 2019
3 July 2019