Staff at LSBU's Centre for Cross Curricular Initiatives (CCCI) have been involved in a range of publications. Details of some of them are given below. Publications are grouped by subject matter and details on how to order them can be found by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full listings of published work accompany academic profiles submitted to our People Finder. Search the People Finder for research topics that interest you.
Sustainable Development Education/Global Citizenship
- Building Capacity for ESD/GC in Times of Change, Network Conference Proceedings (2011)
- Education of Hope: the impact of ESD/GC on the wellbeing of teachers and young people, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2010)
- Developing Critical Perspectives on Education for Sustainable Development / Global citizenship in Initial Teacher Education, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2009).
- Teachers for a Better World, edited by Inman and Rogers (2008), CCCI
- Making a Difference: global citizenship in initial teacher training
- Building a Sustainable Future: challenges for initial teacher training, Inman and Rogers (2006)
- Teaching for a Sustainable Future: embedding sustainable development education in the Initial Teacher Training Curriculum, Griffin, Inman, Meadows, Wade, Norman and Rogers (2002)
- Development Education with Initial Teacher Training. Shaping a Better Future, Inman and Wade (1997), Oxfam Education
The Personal and Social Devlopment of Young People in Schools
- Enhancing PSHE: Challenging Practice, Changing Worlds,
Inman, Buck, and Tandy (2003), Routledge Falmer.
- Assessing Pupils' Personal and Social Development: Measuring the Unmeasurable?
Inman, Buck, and Burke (1998), Falmer Press.
- Adding Value? Schools responsibility for pupils personal and social development,
Inman and Buck (1995), Trentham Books.
- Curriculum Guidance No 2: Reaffirming values, practical case studies in implementing cross-curricular dimensions, themes and skills,
Buck and Inman (1993), CCCI.
- Curriculum Guidance No 1: Whole School Provision for Personal and Social Development: The role of the cross curricular elements,
Buck and Inman (1992), CCCI.
Selected Other Publications
- School Councils: an apprenticeship in democracy? Inman and Burke (2002)
- Cultural Harmony: research into the understandings and views of young people in Newham secondary schools, (2007), CCCI
- Crossing boundaries: evaluation report off a digital media arts project at Lister Community School, (2008), CCCI
Ask a question
Tel: 0800 923 8888
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7815 6100Get in touch
9 November 2017Exploring Quantile Dependence in financial Markets – part of our research seminar programme
21 November 2017The Changing Face of Elephant & Castle and LSBU (Day 2)
22 November 2017Arts and Creative Industries Experience Day
22 November 2017Teaching EU law after Brexit and after Changes to Legal Training
22 November 2017The Changing Face of Elephant & Castle and LSBU (Day 3)
22 November 2017Train to teach at LSBU
22 November 2017A Cultural Conversation: dialogue across television industry, academia and audiences
22 November 2017Drop-in session for CIPD approved courses
23 November 2017The Future of Accountancy: Success in a changing world
23 November 2017The Changing Face of Elephant & Castle and LSBU (Day 4)
Research improves the usability of mobility aids for the elderly
17 November 2017
Mayor of London certifies LSBU a healthy place to work
15 November 2017
Discover the Changing Face of Elephant & Castle at LSBU
14 November 2017
LSBU awards six honorary graduates and fellows
10 November 2017
LSBU celebrates 125 year Anniversary with Parliamentary reception
9 November 2017
LSBU joins global collaborative media network
9 November 2017
LSBU nursing lecturer Liza Mitchell-Worsfold wins Mary Seacole Award for skin cancer research
3 November 2017
LSBU humanitarian gaming initiative shortlisted for award
31 October 2017
LSBU awarded £49k HEFCE grant to boost ‘Stop the hate trait’ campaign
26 October 2017