Staff at LSBU's Centre for Cross Curricular Initiatives (CCCI) have been involved in a range of publications. Details of some of them are given below. Publications are grouped by subject matter and details on how to order them can be found by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full listings of published work accompany academic profiles submitted to our People Finder. Search the People Finder for research topics that interest you.
Sustainable Development Education/Global Citizenship
- Building Capacity for ESD/GC in Times of Change, Network Conference Proceedings (2011)
- Education of Hope: the impact of ESD/GC on the wellbeing of teachers and young people, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2010)
- Developing Critical Perspectives on Education for Sustainable Development / Global citizenship in Initial Teacher Education, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2009).
- Teachers for a Better World, edited by Inman and Rogers (2008), CCCI
- Making a Difference: global citizenship in initial teacher training
- Building a Sustainable Future: challenges for initial teacher training, Inman and Rogers (2006)
- Teaching for a Sustainable Future: embedding sustainable development education in the Initial Teacher Training Curriculum, Griffin, Inman, Meadows, Wade, Norman and Rogers (2002)
- Development Education with Initial Teacher Training. Shaping a Better Future, Inman and Wade (1997), Oxfam Education
The Personal and Social Devlopment of Young People in Schools
- Enhancing PSHE: Challenging Practice, Changing Worlds,
Inman, Buck, and Tandy (2003), Routledge Falmer.
- Assessing Pupils' Personal and Social Development: Measuring the Unmeasurable?
Inman, Buck, and Burke (1998), Falmer Press.
- Adding Value? Schools responsibility for pupils personal and social development,
Inman and Buck (1995), Trentham Books.
- Curriculum Guidance No 2: Reaffirming values, practical case studies in implementing cross-curricular dimensions, themes and skills,
Buck and Inman (1993), CCCI.
- Curriculum Guidance No 1: Whole School Provision for Personal and Social Development: The role of the cross curricular elements,
Buck and Inman (1992), CCCI.
Selected Other Publications
- School Councils: an apprenticeship in democracy? Inman and Burke (2002)
- Cultural Harmony: research into the understandings and views of young people in Newham secondary schools, (2007), CCCI
- Crossing boundaries: evaluation report off a digital media arts project at Lister Community School, (2008), CCCI
27 February 2019CIPD courses at LSBU information evening
28 February 2019Development of indicators of absorptive capacity at micro and macro levels
28 February 2019Closet Worker - How LGBT+ rights have shaped the workplace
6 March 2019Casual Misogyny and Sexism - Banter or Oppression?
9 March 2019University Open Day
14 March 2019Dark social: The biggest missed opportunity in marketing
20 March 2019Applied Science Experience Day
21 March 2019'Visualizing Consumer Culture: A Semiotic Understanding of Interpreted Brands
27 March 2019Non-Medical Prescribing CPD Study Day
28 March 2019Responding to ageing demographics: A positive view from a public administration and public policy perspective.
LSBU leads south London alliance supporting Mayor's new construction skills academy
13 February 2019
LSBU supports Southwark’s Business excellence awards 2019
13 February 2019
London South Bank first UK University to offer Digital Marketer Degree Apprenticeships
7 February 2019
London South Bank University and Lambeth College unite to transform educational opportunities in south London
1 February 2019
LSBU alumnus Stephen Addison honoured for helping young people in East London escape gang culture
29 January 2019
Branching out: LSBU research fellow tours universities UK-wide to promote The Great Competition
14 January 2019
Renowned physicist Brian Cox addresses African knowledge exchange conference at LSBU
21 December 2018
LSBU helps establish waste management model for Indonesia
17 December 2018
Engineering students win big at the Engineering Sketches Prize
13 December 2018