Staff at LSBU's Centre for Cross Curricular Initiatives (CCCI) have been involved in a range of publications. Details of some of them are given below. Publications are grouped by subject matter and details on how to order them can be found by emailing email@example.com.
Full listings of published work accompany academic profiles submitted to our People Finder. Search the People Finder for research topics that interest you.
Sustainable Development Education/Global Citizenship
- Building Capacity for ESD/GC in Times of Change, Network Conference Proceedings (2011)
- Education of Hope: the impact of ESD/GC on the wellbeing of teachers and young people, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2010)
- Developing Critical Perspectives on Education for Sustainable Development / Global citizenship in Initial Teacher Education, UK Network Conference Proceedings (2009).
- Teachers for a Better World, edited by Inman and Rogers (2008), CCCI
- Making a Difference: global citizenship in initial teacher training
- Building a Sustainable Future: challenges for initial teacher training, Inman and Rogers (2006)
- Teaching for a Sustainable Future: embedding sustainable development education in the Initial Teacher Training Curriculum, Griffin, Inman, Meadows, Wade, Norman and Rogers (2002)
- Development Education with Initial Teacher Training. Shaping a Better Future, Inman and Wade (1997), Oxfam Education
The Personal and Social Devlopment of Young People in Schools
- Enhancing PSHE: Challenging Practice, Changing Worlds,
Inman, Buck, and Tandy (2003), Routledge Falmer.
- Assessing Pupils' Personal and Social Development: Measuring the Unmeasurable?
Inman, Buck, and Burke (1998), Falmer Press.
- Adding Value? Schools responsibility for pupils personal and social development,
Inman and Buck (1995), Trentham Books.
- Curriculum Guidance No 2: Reaffirming values, practical case studies in implementing cross-curricular dimensions, themes and skills,
Buck and Inman (1993), CCCI.
- Curriculum Guidance No 1: Whole School Provision for Personal and Social Development: The role of the cross curricular elements,
Buck and Inman (1992), CCCI.
Selected Other Publications
- School Councils: an apprenticeship in democracy? Inman and Burke (2002)
- Cultural Harmony: research into the understandings and views of young people in Newham secondary schools, (2007), CCCI
- Crossing boundaries: evaluation report off a digital media arts project at Lister Community School, (2008), CCCI
24 April 2019Two day workshop on sustainable biodiesel production
26 April 2019LGBT+ Sports Fair 2019
2 May 2019Celebration of 50 Years of Accredited Planning Education at LSBU
8 May 2019Postgraduate Open Evening
9 May 2019Film Screening: The Psychosis of Whiteness with Director Q&A
31 May 2019LSBU Project Management Conference - Bridging the gap between theory and practice
13 June 2019Breast screening for people with learning disabilities
22 June 2019University Open Day
7 October 2019School of Business Graduation Ceremony 2019
14 October 2019Graduation Ceremony: School of Arts and Creative Industries; School of Applied Sciences; School of Law and Social Sciences
Engineering student wins award for London’s best robot
12 April 2019
Chris Skidmore, Minister of State for Universities, visits LSBU’s School of Arts and Creative Industries
10 April 2019
LSBU Journalism students launch 'Paint London Green' anti-air pollution campaign
10 April 2019
LSBU ranks in top 200 universities globally for social impact
5 April 2019
LSBU publishes gender pay gap 2019 report
29 March 2019
LSBU Bus Venture Crawl 2019
28 March 2019
Smart Energy Network study launches at London South Bank University
27 March 2019
Dr Charles Graham visits Landor - the leading global brand consultancy
26 March 2019
LSBU Women's Netball team win university league
20 March 2019