London South Bank University’s Tuition Fees Search for new students.
The fees that you will find displayed will be the latest available and in most cases the rate that has been agreed for 13/14 entry will be shown. In a few instances, where fees for 13/14 have not yet been agreed, the rates for 12/13 will be shown to give you an idea of the fee to expect. In this case you should be aware that fees are likely to increase when they are set for 13/14.
Fees are displayed for Home and Overseas students. Some Home students will be classified as ELQs (students already with a degree) in which case the standard Home rate of fees will apply.
In a few instances, for example where course fees are settled by external bodies such as Strategic Health Authorities the fee will not be displayed.
How to search for a Course Fee
- Please choose the course level (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) and mode of study (Full Time or Part Time) using the first drop-down menu below.
- Then choose the Point of Entry. For example, if you wanted to find the fee for the first year of study then choose year 1.
- You must then enter a ‘Keyword’ which will be a word in the course title For example, typing ‘Business’ will return all courses with the word business in the title.
Please refer to the ‘keyword tips’ button before choosing a keyword to make your search as efficient as possible
Visit the online prospectus to view course titles.
Please do not type in the award of the course .ie. BSc, HND, MSc as this will return ALL the courses with the award in the title.
The search is based specifically on the keyword in the course title NOT by related subject areas. For example:
- We have courses with computing and computer in the title. Typing ‘comp’ will return all these courses with either of these words in but will not return all computer related courses such as Business Information Technology or ‘IT’. These would need to be searched by these specific words.
- Typing in ‘business’ will give you courses such as Business Studies and Business Administration. It will not return related courses such as Accounting and Finance. Again, these would need to be searched by these specific words.
To make an enquiry regarding fees and funding, please contact the Fees and Bursary Office.