Why work at LSBU
At LSBU, we create an environment which attracts and fosters the very best staff, and in which all staff, whatever their role, feel valued and proud of the University and take appropriate responsibility for its development.
We have created a bespoke package of benefits that suit our colleagues. From flexible working to development opportunities, from amazing annual leave to childcare vouchers, whoever you are, we’ll have something that suits you.
And if you ever need anything else, just ask.
Armed Forces Commitment
We acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, should be treated with fairness and respect in the communities, economy and society they serve with their lives.
For further information about our commitment to those who have served in the armed forces, please contact email@example.com
- Staff benefits
- We offer a range of exciting benefits that work for you, including a defined benefit pension scheme and generous annual leave.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Embracing and integrating equality and diversity is fundamental to our success and growth as an institution of higher education.
- Health and wellbeing
- LSBU supports you in the workplace with a range of activities that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal and professional development
- Our ambition is to ensure you are both adding value to and feeling valued by LSBU.
- Catering outlets
- We are home to excellent on-site food outlets and social spaces.
- Events at the University
- We offer a variety of things to do and places to go.
20 June 2018Product of South Bank
21 June 2018Applied Science Experience Day
21 June 2018Product Design Taster Day
22 June 2018The Working-Class Avant-Garde
22 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
22 June 2018Engineering Product Design Taster Day
22 June 2018Mechanical Engineering Taster Day
23 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
23 June 2018University Open Day
24 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
Ex-smokers might be better off with high rather than low nicotine e-cigs
18 June 2018
LSBU students provide solutions for the local business community
14 June 2018
Ground-breaking report shows gangs are more money than territory-orientated
5 June 2018
Another solid rise for LSBU in league tables
1 June 2018
LSBU wins Partnership of the Year with St Mungo’s at the Student Nursing Times Award 2018
21 May 2018
How black nurses were vital to our health service even before Windrush, a talk by Stephen Bourne
17 May 2018
Remodelling crowd medical services in the English football league, a study by LSBU and Millwall Football Club
4 May 2018
Product Design students deliver creative Airlander concepts
3 May 2018
London South Bank University enters top 100 League in Complete Universities Guide
25 April 2018