Why work at LSBU
At LSBU, we create an environment which attracts and fosters the very best staff, and in which all staff, whatever their role, feel valued and proud of the University and take appropriate responsibility for its development.
We have created a bespoke package of benefits that suit our colleagues. From flexible working to development opportunities, from amazing annual leave to childcare vouchers, whoever you are, we’ll have something that suits you.
And if you ever need anything else, just ask.
Armed Forces Commitment
We acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, should be treated with fairness and respect in the communities, economy and society they serve with their lives.
For further information about our commitment to those who have served in the armed forces, please contact email@example.com
- Staff benefits
- We offer a range of exciting benefits that work for you, including a defined benefit pension scheme and generous annual leave.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Embracing and integrating equality and diversity is fundamental to our success and growth as an institution of higher education.
- Health and wellbeing
- LSBU supports you in the workplace with a range of activities that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal and professional development
- Our ambition is to ensure you are both adding value to and feeling valued by LSBU.
- Catering outlets
- We are home to excellent on-site food outlets and social spaces.
- Events at the University
- We offer a variety of things to do and places to go.
24 March 2018University Open Day
29 March 2018Critical care symposium
20 April 2018Health and Social Care Open Day
25 April 2018Undergraduate – How to Apply Evening
9 May 2018Professor Robert West: What good is the label 'addiction'?
9 May 2018Postgraduate Open Evening
12 June 2018Undergraduate – How to Apply Evening
22 June 2018The Working-Class Avant-Garde
23 June 2018University Open Day
11 July 2018Undergraduate – How to Apply Evening
Lambeth College resolves to join the LSBU Family
21 March 2018
180 young people from Lambeth schools and colleges attend Lambeth Apprenticeship conference 2018
14 March 2018
ERDF grants LSBU £1Million to support 80 food SMEs
13 March 2018
Addiction recovery techniques discussed at SMART Recovery conference, hosted by LSBU
13 March 2018
Digital communications with Andrew Mitchell from Brandmovers
9 March 2018
Can we break down barriers in sport? Lively panel debates issues at LSBU
8 March 2018
London South Bank University halves its gender pay gap
8 March 2018
LSBU loans Dorothy Mead’s Reclining Nude painting to Tate Britain
6 March 2018
LSBU wins Accountancy College of the Year for second year running
21 February 2018