Why work at LSBU
At LSBU, we create an environment which attracts and fosters the very best staff, and in which all staff, whatever their role, feel valued and proud of the University and take appropriate responsibility for its development.
We have created a bespoke package of benefits that suit our colleagues. From flexible working to development opportunities, from amazing annual leave to childcare vouchers, whoever you are, we’ll have something that suits you.
And if you ever need anything else, just ask.
Armed Forces Commitment
We acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, should be treated with fairness and respect in the communities, economy and society they serve with their lives.
For further information about our commitment to those who have served in the armed forces, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff benefits
- We offer a range of exciting benefits that work for you, including a defined benefit pension scheme and generous annual leave.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Embracing and integrating equality and diversity is fundamental to our success and growth as an institution of higher education.
- Health and wellbeing
- LSBU supports you in the workplace with a range of activities that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal and professional development
- Our ambition is to ensure you are both adding value to and feeling valued by LSBU.
- Catering outlets
- We are home to excellent on-site food outlets and social spaces.
- Events at the University
- We offer a variety of things to do and places to go.
24 April 2019Two day workshop on sustainable biodiesel production
26 April 2019LGBT+ Sports Fair 2019
2 May 2019Celebration of 50 Years of Accredited Planning Education at LSBU
8 May 2019Postgraduate Open Evening
9 May 2019Film Screening: The Psychosis of Whiteness with Director Q&A
31 May 2019LSBU Project Management Conference - Bridging the gap between theory and practice
13 June 2019Breast screening for people with learning disabilities
22 June 2019University Open Day
7 October 2019School of Business Graduation Ceremony 2019
14 October 2019Graduation Ceremony: School of Arts and Creative Industries; School of Applied Sciences; School of Law and Social Sciences
Engineering student wins award for London’s best robot
12 April 2019
Chris Skidmore, Minister of State for Universities, visits LSBU’s School of Arts and Creative Industries
10 April 2019
LSBU Journalism students launch 'Paint London Green' anti-air pollution campaign
10 April 2019
LSBU ranks in top 200 universities globally for social impact
5 April 2019
LSBU publishes gender pay gap 2019 report
29 March 2019
LSBU Bus Venture Crawl 2019
28 March 2019
Smart Energy Network study launches at London South Bank University
27 March 2019
Dr Charles Graham visits Landor - the leading global brand consultancy
26 March 2019
LSBU Women's Netball team win university league
20 March 2019