Why work at LSBU
At LSBU, we create an environment which attracts and fosters the very best staff, and in which all staff, whatever their role, feel valued and proud of the University and take appropriate responsibility for its development.
We have created a bespoke package of benefits that suit our colleagues. From flexible working to development opportunities, from amazing annual leave to childcare vouchers, whoever you are, we’ll have something that suits you.
And if you ever need anything else, just ask.
Armed Forces Commitment
We acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, should be treated with fairness and respect in the communities, economy and society they serve with their lives.
For further information about our commitment to those who have served in the armed forces, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff benefits
- We offer a range of exciting benefits that work for you, including a defined benefit pension scheme and generous annual leave.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Embracing and integrating equality and diversity is fundamental to our success and growth as an institution of higher education.
- Health and wellbeing
- LSBU supports you in the workplace with a range of activities that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal and professional development
- Our ambition is to ensure you are both adding value to and feeling valued by LSBU.
- Catering outlets
- We are home to excellent on-site food outlets and social spaces.
- Events at the University
- We offer a variety of things to do and places to go.
25 October 2018London Primary Care Quality Academy Workshop
29 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Business
30 October 2018Non-Medical Prescribing CPD Study Day
31 October 2018Extended Project Support Programme
5 November 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Health and Social Care
8 November 2018'ResearchToday!' Curiosity in the experiential consumption of the unknown
10 November 2018University Open Day
14 November 2018Arts and Creative Industries Experience Day
14 November 2018Autistic Entrepreneurs: Research and Practice Today
14 November 2018Trans-inclusion in H.E.
Hollywood actor David Oyelowo awarded honorary doctorate by London South Bank University
15 October 2018
LSBU’s Clarence Centre celebrates five years supporting university and industry collaboration
27 September 2018
LSBU wins ‘University of the Year for Graduate Employment’ for an unprecedented second year running
24 September 2018
London South Bank University wins national awards for teaching excellence
17 September 2018
Law students reach finals weekend in national competition
30 August 2018
London South Bank first UK University to offer Architecture Degree Apprenticeships
24 August 2018
Level 4 and 5 qualifications vital to fill national skills gap, says LSBU's Vice-Chancellor
23 August 2018
Lambeth College joins LSBU
22 August 2018
LSBU experts conclude that Heliport noise could be a danger to health
14 August 2018