Staff have an important role in ensuring colleagues and students feel welcome, valued and have a good experience as part of the University community.
Your actions can improve someone’s experience at LSBU, if you are:
To do this you need to know:
- what equality and diversity are about;
- the simple steps you can take;
- that positive action is legal and positive action has impact.
Ensure that you keep your equality and diversity radar switched on and stay Diversity Aware.
Diversity Dialogue is the generic brand-name for the various discussion forums and networks at LSBU.
We have a growing number of staff networks for different groups within the University that provides a vehicle for discussion, debate and support across all dimensions of diversity.
Each existing network has a Champion. Please contact us for further details.
The Networks will be involved in a range of activities that will include:
- Personal development training
- Career development
- Hosting conferences and seminars
- Local community activities
All these activities will practically support LSBU’s E&D Agenda, resulting in a meaningful outcome.
back to top