Study nursing at LSBU
Take your first steps to becoming a registered nurse
Here at London South Bank University (LSBU), we are a leading provider for quality nursing courses and train more undergraduate nurses each year than any other London University (HESA).
Reasons to study at LSBU
- Professional accreditation: Our courses are approved by, and lead to registration with, the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Industry relevant: We are affiliated with world-renowned teaching hospitals and Trusts within London and the South East, and work with over 50 NHS partner organisations.
- Career prospects: We are ranked the No. 1 London Modern University for career prospects in the health professions (Guardian League Tables 2016), and 94% of students are working or studying 6 months after graduating from our nursing courses (Sunday Times League Table 2016).
- Work experience: You’ll gain practical experience within clinical placements in leading NHS Trusts across London and the South East.
- Dedicated facilities: We have a variety of sophisticated clinical skills labs including children’s and adult wards, an intensive care suite and a counselling and communications suite. These facilities provide the ideal place to practise hospital situations through simulated situations that closely resemble real-world nursing challenges.
Fees and funding
From 2017 a new loan system will replace student bursaries for nursing, midwifery and allied healthcare courses.
In the following video Professor Warren Turner, Dean of our School of Health and Social Care, answers some of the questions you may have around funding and financial support.
Download our fees and funding guide (PDF File 139 KB) which details the financial support now available to you.
Choose from our variety of nursing and midwifery undergraduate courses. Browse and apply through the links below:
In addition to our nursing courses, we also offer a variety of courses in the areas of Primary and Social Care and Allied Health Sciences.
Ask a question
Complete the form below and one of our experienced course advisers will be in contact. Fields marked with * must be completed.
By providing your telephone number or email address you are giving us permission to contact you via telephone or email. The data will not be disclosed to any other person or organisation that is not associated with LSBU. Read more about our data protection policy.