Business advice services
If you have identified an area of the business mix that you need some support in, a particular problem that you want to solve, or an opportunity that you want to evaluate, the student-led Business Solutions Centre can help you.
The Business Solutions Centre is staffed by Student Advisers who have been through a comprehensive recruitment and training process. A member of LSBU staff will supervise the Advisers.
How it works
A consultation from the Centre is free and easy to arrange - simply follow these steps.
Typical business challenges
- How can I use social media to support business growth?
- How can I write a business plan?
- How can I evaluate the cost and benefit of new premises, or a new employee?
- How can I seek potential funding or resources?
- How can I market my business on a low marketing budget?
You will receive bespoke solutions for your business, such as:
- Consultancy projects delivered by students with appropriate expertise
- Internships or ongoing paid employment, allowing our students to support your business
- Signposting to appropriate LSBU or other local services
Areas of expertise
You can tap into the following expertise within the School of Business' academic staff and trained Student Advisers:
- Business development and planning
- Tax and small business accounting
- Marketing and social media
- Forecasting and costing
- Access to finance
- Intellectual property
- Project management
- Consumer behaviour and brand management
Find out further information on LSBU's areas of business expertise.
19 October 2018Black History Month at LSBU Launch Event
19 October 2018A season of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
20 October 2018A season of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
25 October 2018London Primary Care Quality Academy Workshop
29 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Business
30 October 2018Non-Medical Prescribing CPD Study Day
31 October 2018Extended Project Support Programme
5 November 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Health and Social Care
8 November 2018'ResearchToday!' Curiosity in the experiential consumption of the unknown
10 November 2018University Open Day
Hollywood actor David Oyelowo awarded honorary doctorate by London South Bank University
15 October 2018
LSBU’s Clarence Centre celebrates five years supporting university and industry collaboration
27 September 2018
LSBU wins ‘University of the Year for Graduate Employment’ for an unprecedented second year running
24 September 2018
London South Bank University wins national awards for teaching excellence
17 September 2018
Law students reach finals weekend in national competition
30 August 2018
London South Bank first UK University to offer Architecture Degree Apprenticeships
24 August 2018
Level 4 and 5 qualifications vital to fill national skills gap, says LSBU's Vice-Chancellor
23 August 2018
Lambeth College joins LSBU
22 August 2018
LSBU experts conclude that Heliport noise could be a danger to health
14 August 2018