We have recently launched our London South Bank University (LSBU) Academy of Sport mobile app. Our app allows users convenient access to services offered at the Academy of Sport, as well as giving our fitness members the opportunity to book onto our group exercise classes directly on their phone. With the ability to share content through social media, the app will be a catalyst for promoting fitness and wellbeing to students, staff and the wider community.
In addition to bookings, app users can keep up-to-date with how our student sports clubs are performing, and find out more information on other services offered such as children’s and community activities, courses, and plenty more.
Download the app for free now, and have the Academy of Sport in your pocket.
With the LSBU Academy of Sport app you always have quick and easy access to book onto your favourite fitness classes. Get up-to-date information, book onto any fitness class, stay tuned with student sports, events, and offers, and receive push notifications for important news.
Some of the functions include:
- Fitness class bookings: check availability, make a booking, amend a booking and cancel a booking – all on the move.
- Activities schedule: get real-time access to LSBU Academy of Sport's timetable for classes and other activities, including times, fitness instructors and class description.
- News and push notifications: instantly get notified of LSBU Academy of Sport news and events direct to your phone. With our app, you’ll immediately know when there are new events or classes, ensuring that you’ll never miss a thing.
- Community activities: find out about LSBU Academy of Sport’s community engagement and organised activities.
- Sharing through social media: share fitness classes, news, facility information and offers with your friends and family at the touch of a button.
For more information on making the best use of the app, please see our app guide (PDF File 2,708 KB).
24 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
25 June 2018Social Sciences Taster Day
25 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
26 June 2018Law Taster Day
26 June 2018Urban, Environment and Leisure Studies Taster Day
27 June 20182018 Architecture Show
27 June 2018Education Taster Day
27 June 2018Healthcare – a risky business
28 June 20182018 Architecture Show
28 June 2018Youth Crime & (In)Justice
Ex-smokers might be better off with high rather than low nicotine e-cigs
18 June 2018
LSBU students provide solutions for the local business community
14 June 2018
Ground-breaking report shows gangs are more money than territory-orientated
5 June 2018
Another solid rise for LSBU in league tables
1 June 2018
LSBU wins Partnership of the Year with St Mungo’s at the Student Nursing Times Award 2018
21 May 2018
How black nurses were vital to our health service even before Windrush, a talk by Stephen Bourne
17 May 2018
Remodelling crowd medical services in the English football league, a study by LSBU and Millwall Football Club
4 May 2018
Product Design students deliver creative Airlander concepts
3 May 2018
London South Bank University enters top 100 League in Complete Universities Guide
25 April 2018