- The Academy has a long-standing partnership with Pulse Sports Therapy Services, which offers a range of physiotherapy and sports therapy services at the Academy's Therapy Clinic. For more information visit Therapy Services.
- Get Active London is a directory of Sports Activities that take place in and around London.
- England Rugby is the national governing body for grassroots and elite rugby in England and provides financial and coaching support to LSBU's Rugby Club, enabling the students to improve their skills and attend events. Additionally, LSBU and England Rugby co-fund a Rugby Development Officer position, providing coaching courses and other opportunities for students and staff. This includes O2 Touch Rugby sessions providing informal drop in sessions for LSBU students and the wider community to engage in the sport.
- We are a PayAsUGym partner here at the Academy of Sport. You can purchase vouchers on the website.
- Greenhouse Sports are a London-based charity, committed to using sport to help young Londoners realise their full potential. It contributes inspirational sports coaches to LSBU's Student Sports Programme and the University shares its sports facilities with the charity. The partnership focuses on the Academy's Basketball programme and Greenhouse Pioneers' Basketball Club.
- Silverfit is a charity that encourages people to regain or to maintain their lifelong fitness. They use LSBU Sports Ambassadors to run their sessions all over London and partner with the Academy and LSBU's Sports and Exercise Research Centre on a variety of projects. For further information visit Successful Launch of Silver Day at AOS and Silverfit
- PRO-ACTIVE Central London is one of five sub-regional sport and physical activity partnerships operating across Greater London with the aim of increasing regular participation in sport and physical activity across all sectors and communities.
- Interactive is the lead strategic development agency for sport and physical activity for disabled people in London. It's key role is to ensure that providers and policy makers understand and act upon their responsibility to be inclusive of people with disabilities.
- YMCA Awards is one of the UK's leading awarding organisations in the health, fitness and wellbeing sector.It develops and awards industry-leading qualifications to people in the health and fitness industry. The organisation currently accredits the majority of the Academy's fitness short courses.
- The Wright Foundation is a leading training provider to the Leisure Industry. They formulated the first medically led Exercise Referral Programme Qualification in conjunction with leading Medical and Physiological Professionals and Principal Universities. They currently run many of their courses at the Academy and are assisting it towards the Wright Foundation's Quality Mark Centre of Excellence.
Ask a question
Tel: 0800 923 8888
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7815 6100Get in touch
Upcoming eventsView all events...
24 February 2018World Education Fair Bucharest - Day one
25 February 2018World Education Fair Bucharest - Day two
27 February 2018Meet our inspiring Law division alumni
28 February 2018BSc (Hons) Product Design/BSc (Hons) Engineering Product Design Information Session
1 March 2018Research today: Dr John Opute discusses collective bargaining in Nigeria
6 March 2018What law firms and clients look for in trainee and junior lawyers
7 March 2018Engineering Experience Day
7 March 2018School of Business Employability Conference and Annual Careers evening
7 March 2018Creative customer communication networks: a strategic approach
7 March 2018Professor Matt Field: What has experimental psychology done for behavioural medicine?
Latest newsView all news...
LSBU wins Accountancy College of the Year for second year running
21 February 2018
LSBU is ranked tenth for diversity by top recruitment firm for 2017
13 February 2018
His Royal Highness The Duke of York officially opens South Bank Engineering University Training College
9 February 2018
LSBU's new Passmore Centre set to boost Southwark apprenticeships
7 February 2018
Peter Tatchell to speak at LSBU Global Panel discussion for LGBT Month
5 February 2018
LSBU University student wins national bursary for engineering talent
29 January 2018
Dynamic partnership with London South Bank University and the V & A proves a hit
24 January 2018
Professor David Nutt: Psychedelics and the 1960s mind
22 January 2018
LSBU hosts first Media Communications and Cultural Studies Association conference
13 January 2018