Senior Lecturer and Course Director
Telephone:(0)20 7815 8448
School/Division:Health and Social Care / Primary and Social Care
Sue Bolan has been at LSBU since 2000 and is the Course Director for all District Nursing Programmes at the University. She has a background as a District Nurse and Practice Teacher in East London and has an interest in primary care, community nursing and nurse prescribing. She works with the Department of Health and Health Education England working groups to further develop community nursing.
Sue has an MSc in Community Health Care and is currently undertaking a professional doctorate at the University of London.
- Royal College of Nursing
- Association of District Nurse Educators
Sue's external activities include:
- A role as an external examiner
- Participating with the Department of Health and Health Education England
- Being a member of Association of District Nurse Educators
- Being a peer reviewer for the British Journal of Community Nursing
- Being a Dementia Champion