Senior Lecturer - Occupational Therapy
Telephone:020 7815 8065
School/Division:Health and Social Care / Allied Health Sciences
Sarah completed her Masters in Psychoanalytical Studies at the Tavistock and is a qualified psychodynamic counsellor, having completed her training at the Westminster Pastoral Foundation. Her clinical background has ranged from in-patient to community services, and she currently works with families in Southwark, with parental mental health issues and children under five years old. Her interests lie in group work, psychodynamic theory and application, therapeutic use of self and family work.
MSc PGDip Occupational Therapy
- Level 7 (MA)
BSc Occupational Therapy
- Levels 5/6 (Years 1/2) Part/Full-time
CPPD Post Regulation modules
- Advanced Group Work for Occupational therapists (module leader)
- Counselling Skills (module leader)
Interests in perinatal mental health, family work and group skills.
- Royal College of Occupational Therapy
- Royal College of Occupational therapy - special interest group - mental health – Communication Representative
- Occupational Therapist Practitioner in parental mental health team
- Reviewer for International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation