Dr Amer Ali
Telephone:020 7815 7348
School/Division:Built Environment and Architecture / Civil and Building Services Engineering
Dr Amer Ali is a Senior Lecturer specialising in Traffic and Highway Engineering.
- Highway Engineering
- Railway Engineering
- Innovation and Enterprise
- Asset Management and Project Appraisal
Most recent publications
Watson, I and Ali, A and Bayyati, A An investigation of sustainable tourism using high speed railways. In: 9th International Conference on Sustainable Development and Planning, 27 June - 29 June 2017, Bristol, UK.
Hussain, S and Iqbal, M and Saeed, A and Raza, I and Raza, H and Ali, A and Bashir, A and Baig, A An Efficient Channel Access Scheme for Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks. Mobile Information Systems, 2. 1473-1477.More publications at LSBU Research Open
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (MICE)
- Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (MASCE)
- Member of the Structural Engineers Institute (MSEI)
- Member of the Transport and Development Institute (MT&DI)