School Executive Administrator
Telephone:020 7815 8363
School:Health and Social Care
Anisa Salim is the Executive Administrator for the School of Health and Social Care. Anisa is the main point of contact between the School and Professional Service Functions. Activities and projects include:
- development and implementation managing space
- production of staff handbook
- development of School strategy and local delivery plans
- health, safety and resilience, risk management and business continuity planning
- ensuring compliance with University policy and procedures
- ensuring compliance with external policy, as appropriate
- ensuring that there is a bank of MMIs that are used across all pre-quyalifying courses in the School
- development of an online numeracy and testing for all prequalifying courses
- developing marketing and recruitment strategies for the School
- chairing the Student Voice Engagement Committee
- chairing the School's Health and Safety Committee
Anisa is a graduate of London South Bank University (LSBU), having gained a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management. She then proceeded to gain a Master's in Human Resource Management.
Anisa has been at LSBU for a number of years, and has worked in a diverse range of roles supporting academic delivery in the areas of Hospitality Food and Product Management, the Business School and latterly the School of Health and Social Care.
Anisa played a key role in the organisation and change management process for the student administration in the School. She managed the change process documentation and reviewed roles and responsibilities. Anisa completely re-organised the administrative teams into clusters of staff who had responsibility for managing course portfolios.
Anisa in the main point of contact in the School for all matters in relation to marketing, web content, recruitment open days. She maintains the role of social media champion for the School and is working with Press and Communications to develop the profile of the School internally and externally. She is currently the Business Owner, driving and managing a looking at the implementation of a new placement system in the School. Other key areas of responsibility are the tender process for new uniform suppliers for students and managing the Occupational Health service provided to students.
Anisa has contributed, over the years, to the development of teaching and learning in higher education, specifically in relation to the development of technology-enhanced learning. Pushing forward with new technologies has always been a key driver to how she has worked and developed her roles throughout her career at LSBU - from Polytechnic to University.
Anisa likes to take long walks in the beautiful Essex countryside and enjoys cooking. She is an avid Archers fan, having listened to the radio serial for many years.
Anisa is a chartered member of the Institute of Personnel Development. She also has a teaching qualification and has taught undergraduate students. She is a member of the Association of University Administrators and attends various workshops to keep updated on university administration.