Senior Lecturer; Course Director, PgDip Therapeutic Radiography
Telephone:020 7815 8328
School/Division:Health and Social Care / Allied Health Sciences
Aneesa is a member of the therapeutic radiography academic team at LSBU, involved in the delivery of pre-registration programmes. She is the course director of the PgDip Therapeutic Radiography course and holds responsibility over a number of modules across both pre-registration courses.
Aneesa is the assigned link tutor for Guy's and St Thomas' hospitals, Mount Vernon hospital and Imperial NHS Trust.
Aneesa's pre-registration therapeutic radiography teaching includes:
- anatomy and physiology
- imaging specifically in relation to cross sectional anatomy
- oncological management of all sites, including surgical, chemotherapeutic and radiotherapeutics interventions
- treatment planning clinical skill development utilising current Eclipse Varian software
- all theory and skills enhanced using VERT
Additionally, Aneesa is involved in dissertation supervision for MSc Oncology.
- Determining the value of the Coaching and Mentoring Programme within Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, 2014-15
- A case study analysis of Therapeutic Radiography students’ use of self-directed learning (SDL) time, LSBU, 2014-15
- Society and College of Radiographers, Member
- Health and Care Professions Council, Radiographer
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow